The heated swimming pool was completely refurbished over the winter of 2021/22, The new pictures are below. This included a new liner, new copings and surrounding area, all HSG non slip, new pumps and filtration.
From the end of May until the end of September guests are welcome to use the outdoor heated swimming pool, which has stunning views over the valley and is situated in our private well-tended garden. The pool is available to cottage guests for exclusive sessions in allocated slots. All the cottages have exclusive use sessions between 9 and 6. The slots are varied so that all sessions are shared equally between the cottages. There are no extra charges for using the pool.
The swimming pool is heated by our biomass boiler, which is very efficient. If the weather is good it is possible that we can open earlier and we try to extend to mid-October for half term if at all possible. With the great British weather, the pool is only therefore advertised as available from late May to the end of September each year.
Some Rules to Observe, thanks
– Pool garden only open 9 am – 6pm
– Please only enter the pool garden at your designated times, timetable is provided upon booking.
– To avoid damage to the pool liner please shower first and remove all make up and sunscreen. Failure to do so neutralises the chemical balance and makes the water cloudy which takes a while to remedy.
– No diving or jumping in the pool as it has a maximum depth of 1.5 m
– No running around the pool
– Please replace pool cover after use to retain warmth
– No guest dogs in the pool garden
– No glass of any kind in the pool garden
– No children under 18 without adult supervision
Have your phone with you and check that you have a signal to reach emergency services. If not let us know and we can help connect you. The login and password are displayed on the Pool House.
Grid Reference SY181933
What Three Words: https://w3w.co/distilled.paves.agreement
Host contact details: Lorna 07772 630104, Alistair 07771 678028