NEWSFLASH. We can take a single booking for The Winery over Christmas 2020. Rules allow a four night stay from the 23rd to 27th December, for a maximum of three households only. Contact us directly if you wish to book.
Whilst the ‘Rule of Six’ is in place we are not taking bookings for The Winery until April 2021 onwards, by which time we expect the restrictions to have changed. You can check availability and indicative pricing by clicking on the availability bar below.
Stunning Five Star Gold spacious contemporary house, perfect for large groups. Set in 52 acres, The Winery sleeps up to 20 in 10 en-suite bedrooms and the dining room table can easily seat 20 -32 adults. Two well equipped kitchens enable catering on a grand scale.
The vast kitchen/diner/sitting room has wide sliding doors onto the terrace for large groups to enjoy socialising inside and outside. From the second upstairs sitting room you can access the enormous glass sided balcony with outdoor sofas. The views are stunning!!
Four bedrooms are super-king doubles, 6 can be super-king doubles or 3′ twins. All ensuite. Linen and bath towels are provided and beds made up prior to arrival. We can provide cots (not bed linen), high chairs (two types) and stair-gates and up to two put-up beds for children.
There are also two additional cloakrooms, one with a reclaimed prison door! Large fridges, freezers, range cookers with electric ovens, gas hobs and plenty of crockery, cutlery, glasses and large pans make this a fantastic venue for groups. Book a Cook also an option. Underfloor heating throughout make the slate floors wonderfully warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Wood-burners, logs included, make it cosy in winter. Free electric vehicle charging and wifi are available.
The private garden is not overlooked and has a wonderful view of the unspoilt valley below. Ample outdoor furniture and a large gas Weber BBQ make eating outdoors a pleasure. (Gas included and the BBQ is cleaned and ready to go). There is a heated swimming pool in season and a games room all year round.
Floor plans and virtual tours enable you to see the amazing space and layout before you book.
Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Tesco and many good local food shops are nearby and we can also accept Waitrose Deliver, Ocado, tesco.com and Sainsbury’s online deliveries if required. On our website there is a guide to local restaurants, where to buy local food, take-aways and where to go and what do locally.
If there’s anything we can help with, please contact us today, without obligation.
What We Include
- Electric Vehicle Charging, Tesla and Type 2 has just been added
- All beds made up on arrival
- Welcome Hamper
- All Bathroom towels, (we do not provide towels for the swimming pool or beach)
- Electricity, water and heating
- Shower stool, raised loo seat, and grab handles upon request, (please discuss your requirements with us)
- Non-slip bath mats (available upon request)
- Logs for wood-burners, eco firelighters and kindling, long matches
- WiFi, this is rural broadband, 4G from mast
- Board Games
- Local tea and cafetière coffee plus milk and sugar to make a cup after your journey
- Flowers in the cottages
- Christmas Trees and decorations at Christmas and New Year
- Eco Washing up liquid
- Eco Multi Surface Cleaner
- Eco Dishwasher Tablets
- Eco Laundry Tablets
- Bar Hand Soap in bathrooms
- Two loo rolls per loo
- Tea Towels
- Bin liners
- Himalayan Sea Salt and mixed Peppercorns in grinders
- Cots, highchairs, Handysitts and stair-gates on request (please discuss your requirements with us)