Thatched is a beautiful Five Star Gold contemporary thatched barn conversion which sleeps 6 in 3 ensuite bedrooms. Two can be super-king doubles or 3′ twins with modern wet-rooms and one is a 5’ four poster complete with a roll top bath. Egyptian cotton bed linen and fluffy bath towels are provided and all beds made up prior to arrival. A stunning kitchen-dining-sitting room looks over the stunning private valley below. The kitchen is equipped with a large fridge/freezer, range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, dishwasher, washing machine, and plenty of crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans. This dog-friendly property also offers a wood-burner, a gas Weber BBQ and a private enclosed garden.
Underfloor heating throughout make the slate floors in the living areas, and carpet in the bedrooms wonderfully warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Logs are provided for the wood-burner. During the summer months, there is an outdoor heated pool for all guests to use, and a games room is available all year round.
In addition, there is a separate cloakroom adjacent to the main living area and a tumble dryer in the boiler room. We can provide cots (not bed linen), high chairs (two different styles) and stair-gates. Free electric vehicle charging and wifi are available.
We are within easy reach of Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Tesco and many good local food shops. We can accept Waitrose Deliver, tesco.com, Ocado, and Sainsbury’s online deliveries if required. On our website there is a guide to local restaurants, where to buy local food, take-away’s and information on places to go and things to do.
If there’s anything we can help with, please contact us today, without obligation.
What We Include
- Electric Vehicle Charging, Tesla and Type 2 has just been added
- All beds made up on arrival
- Welcome Hamper
- All Bathroom towels, (we do not provide towels for the swimming pool or beach)
- Electricity, water and heating
- Shower stool, raised loo seat, and grab handles upon request, (please discuss your requirements with us)
- Non-slip bath mats (available upon request)
- Logs for wood-burners, eco firelighters and kindling, long matches
- WiFi, this is rural broadband, 4G from mast
- Board Games
- Local tea and cafetière coffee plus milk and sugar to make a cup after your journey
- Flowers in the cottages
- Christmas Trees and decorations at Christmas and New Year
- Eco Washing up liquid
- Eco Multi Surface Cleaner
- Eco Dishwasher Tablets
- Eco Laundry Tablets
- Bar Hand Soap in bathrooms
- Two loo rolls per loo
- Tea Towels
- Bin liners
- Himalayan Sea Salt and mixed Peppercorns in grinders
- Cots, highchairs, Handysitts and stair-gates on request (please discuss your requirements with us)